Can Masturbation Help My Marriage?
About This Episode
Welcome back to another episode of the Panic Button Podcast. This week, I’ve got another question about masturbation.
So today’s question is: “Can masturbation help my marriage?”
We’re taking the whole month to talk about masturbation because everywhere I go, people want to justify what they want to do, and they’ll ask every question possible until they hear that masturbation might be helpful…
Then they’ll take that answer out of context, and run with it.
Can masturbation actually help your marriage? You sitting here on the toilet while she’s sleeping? I don’t know how that’s gonna help you. If you’re thinking about her, then go talk to her and do something with her.
Does masturbation help your marriage? I don’t think so. I think – ultimately – it’s just going to keep you apart rather than keeping you connected.
What’s going to help your marriage? Communication.
Building a closeness between you and your spouse on a physical, spiritual, and emotional level.
If you’re struggling with these types of issues but don’t have anyone to talk to, check out our Small Groups Online program. We have around 80 groups of men or women who meet online to have these conversations with folks going through the same things you are.
Go to SmallGroupsOnline.com and use the coupon code DOLLAR to get your first month for only a dollar.
Our Favorite Quotes From This Podcast Episode
- Do you resort to the bathroom instead of the bedroom?
- What’s going to help your marriage? Communication. Building a closeness between you and your spouse on a physical, spiritual, and emotional level.
- Communication is going to connect you to one another, create an investment in one another and cause you to actually pursue one another.
- Maybe women don’t have as much of a sex drive as men, but what if you – as a man – did a better job of making your desires toward / the pursuit of your wife known? Husbands, put your efforts toward them instead of yourselves.
- Make a goal in your marriage to have sex more and then check in with each other. How are we doing this week? How are we doing this month?